Carol Workman, M.D.
A Doctor that Cares About You.
Dr Carol Workman has nearly 20 years of experience in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases in Vancouver, Washington.
As a physician in private practice, Dr. Workman is able to offer you personalized attention and individualized care.
Carol Workman, M.D. Information
- Internal Medicine Vancouver, WA 1994 to Present
- University Hospital of Cleveland, OH. Attending Physician Department of Emergency Medicine 1991 - 1994
- Metropolitan Mt. Sinai Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN. Attending Physician Department of Emergency Medicine 1989 - 1991
- Licensed in Oregon and Washington
- St Vincent Hospital - Internal Medicine Internship and Residency
- OHSU - MD
- OHSU - Graduate School, Microbiology
- Lewis and Clark College - BS
- Born in Portland, Oregon
- Husband – Michael Workman, MD - Plastic Surgeon
- Children – Christopher, 21. Attending University of Portland, Electrical Engineering & Natalie, 18. Attending University of Portland, Business Major
- Extended Family – 1 Yorkshire Terrier & 2 Black Cats
- Portland Christian Schools Board of Trustees (2002 – Present)
- Living Hope Church